Powered by Blogger.

Onesies

>> Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We received a pack of white onesies at the shower for Carter and I wanted to try my hand at dying so here is the result:



I made red, yellow, orange and blue.  The red turned out pink after the first soak so they had to be dyed again.  After they were dyed I used heat transfer material and added Disney characters to each.  My favorite is the baby Pluto.  


He is growing so fast that these onesies do not fit anymore.  Time to go to Michael's and get the next size.

Next project with the heat transfer material are shirts for Trent.  Trent liked the onesies so much that he would gather them all up and carry them around the house.  Off to look for images of Buzz.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Search This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP